Do you have shareable experience what is valuable for new drone (quadcopter) buyers or users? Do you love work with quadcopters or you teach using them?
We are looking for guest posts and contributors for fresh stories, funny or markable experiences and kickass advice.
Who are BuyDroneFor.com visitors?
Our reader does not have yet your own drone or it is a fresh drone owner.
She or he does not know much about drones, laws, flying safety, how to use drone / quadcopter, where to start own drone business and etc.
Our target audience needs for an extra practical information and valuable guidelines that really helps them.
Topics we’re looking for:
We are looking for your experience and expertise.
Guest Post Conditions
By submitting an article to Buy Drone For, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- We don’t publish rubbish
- 100% original content only, never published anywhere
- Minimum 1000 words but word count isn’t the goal itself
- Respect the reader, don’t write cutesy/hyperbolic/fluff stuff
- Please don’t send us generalizations or blanket statements
- If some of outgoing links don’t benefit our readers, we remove them
- Please pay careful attention to grammar and spelling and ensure that your post is relevant to the subject and easy to read.
- You cannot this post republish anywhere else
- All content rights goes to RealMark Media OÜ
- Be prepared to respond to comments
- Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes
- If your work has not been published and you have not been contacted during in four weeks, the rights to the work revert back to you and you’re free to do with it anything.
- RealMark Media OÜ reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate
- RealMark Media OÜ reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links within post content are forbidden
- If the post contains an image or images we will need a link to where it came from or other evidence that the image is properly licensed.
- We reserve the right to reject or amend posts. We may also remove previously authorized articles from blog without prior warning.
- If any of these terms and conditions are broken, we reserve the right to take legal action.
NB! If you send a full article, don’t forget your bio line (2-3 lines max, one link, and a photo) and full name.
Please send your copy via Google Doc (including your bio and picture)
If you want guest post here, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org